Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Another Cold Day Inside

The days are cold again! Well, its in the 40's mostly, and in protest I already packed the winter stuff, so its just too much effort to bundle up in a million layers and go outside! I need it to be in the 50's, at least! So, anyway, yesterday we were inside so we made rain sticks. They colored the paper for the outside and Siri colored hers, but really wanted to color on Emma's, and Emma wasn't really in a coloring mood. Then we filled the paper towel rolls with beans and rice. Siri was really good at this, and Emma did great until she dumped them all out and we had to start over. Then Siri started eating the beans and dumped the bowl of beans. Mostly it was just funny, and I think I only got frustrated once. Needless to say whenever I do these activities when we're stuck inside then end up only taking like 15 minutes and then I'm still faced with what to do with all the time spent stuck inside!





I also had to include a picture of Siri with her collection of Emma's underpants. She has a serious fetish!

No comments:

Post a Comment