Friday, February 6, 2009

Swimming in Stuffed Animals


To all of you who have ever bought stuffed animals for my kids, thank you, BUT PLEASE, NO MORE! I admit that I, myself, have a thing for the soft, loviness of an unrealistic looking animal, but the maddness has got to stop! And why do I keep them, you ask, well because they're cute, and I have a dream that one day Emma and/or Siri will appreciate them and give them names and want to sleep with them. Every once in a while I try to weed out the animals that don't have any sentimantal value, however too many important people have chosen this gift avenue. Right now they are in a mound in their bedroom and the only playing that goes on is climbing on them...and I guess that's good, too!
Emma quote of the day: "Pirates wear underpants, right Mom?"

2 comments:

  1. okay i will try 1 more time to post a comment
    the mrs. and me are reading this blog, keeping up with one of our favorite couples and families. hoping you guys had a great yeshua directed, ruach ha'chodesh filled first shabbot in your new home and with your new congregation.
    we are missing you and praying for you.
    we want to thank you for making room for us to go to the YMJA Youth retreat with Leah's Shuvah youth group :-) (pray for us)
    O, btw, do pirates wear underwear?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA That's so hilarious! I have soo many stuffed animals too...but I eventually did name them all and slept with them too...so give it time! And Emma's quote is hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete