Thursday, July 9, 2009

Messiah Conference













We got home last Sunday from 9 days away at Messiah College in PA for the MJAA Messiah Conference. This is my 8th year attending and Matt was again on the Leadership team for the YMJA, 13-30 (focusing on the teens), portion of the conference. The first couple of years we just attended as reps from our congregation, and then we started bringing the Shuvah Youth group and Matt has been on the leadership team for 3 years now...I think. This year was different, though, because I didn't have a youth group that I was looking after. It was bittersweet as I was only responsible to Emma and Siri, but sad that I was no longer technically associated with the Shuvah teens. I did manage to give a few of the lucky ones a piece of my mind, though! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment