Sunday, June 7, 2009

Organizer's Heaven

We recently had two days of solid rain, (if you're wondering how a liquid could be a solid, well, I experienced it.) The first day drove me insane because it was Matt's late night at work so I got the kids up, spent 12 hours in our apartment with them and put them to bed. Then I woke up to another day exactly like the first. Needless to say I had to get out, so I did what makes any woman cheer up instantly...I went shopping. I've been wanting to go to "The Container Store" so I swung by and walked into what could just possibly be what heaven will look like for me. Honestly, I avoided a couple of isles so that I wouldn't be too frustrated that I had not come to this store when we first moved, but the entire store makes the heart of a person who is organizationally inclined beat a little faster. I realize that not everyone would get sweaty palms walking through The Container Store, and I love that its those preferences that makes each person unique.


1 comment:

  1. As soon as I read your post I looked up the store at there is one not too far from us! YAY! I'm going to go soon!

    Stacy

    ReplyDelete