Tuesday, January 25, 2011

FYI

I just want to impart some knowledge to all of those parents out there that haven't been privy of this information yet!

These are the best "sippy" cups ever. True to the packaging, they are spill proof, leak proof, and as you can see on the purple one, they can withstand lots and lots of gnawing. We have had to replace Emma's (the chewing), and a mom in the mall asked me about them because she had had one that was a dud and wanted to know if mine worked well, but I swear by them and give them as baby gifts all the time. I, personally, only use them for water because I like them so much and don't want to get juice and milk junk all stuck up in the little crevices. Target carries purple and blue, and I was super excited to find the pink and green at Dick's Sporting Goods.

2 comments:

  1. I agree!!!! These are my favorite sippys as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, that settles it. The next time I'm out of these here boonies, I'm going sippy cup shopping.

    ReplyDelete