Saturday, August 28, 2010

Project: Apple Trees



I've tried to do a few activities a week with the girls during the time that we have between lunch and naps. Sometimes I assist them with a project and sometimes they do one on their own such as play doh or coloring one of those huge coloring pages.
This one we did the other day. It was easy, with not much prep to do before hand. I found booklets of 600 stickers for $1 at JoAnn's, so I drew a tree with a brown marker and the girls colored it with crayons, then I had pre-cut green "leaves" out of green construction paper and scrap paper that they glued on (using their fingers in the glue), then we added some green glitter (also $1 at JoAnn's). After that they put apple, birds, and squirrel stickers on to make their apple trees!

No comments:

Post a Comment